Friday, June 15, 2012

Summa Tyme 2012

Well the kids and I officially kicked off our summer yesterday. I got all of my homework done for the next week (through to my finals) and now we are in Medford, Oregon; staying with a friend of mine for a few days (or a week... whatever). We left Myrtle Creek at about 11ish this morning and have been hanging out. Chelivy, Brittany and I took our kids (all 5) to the water park and had a blast! We had so much fun. I even got a little sunburn. Maybe this year Ill get a tan, probably not, but here's hoping! We have a birthday party tomorrow and then we are gunna have a few drinks and just enjoy our youth I suppose. I plan on having as much fun as I can before I have to go home and getting as much sunshine as possible!! I miss the days where that's all I did all summer long.

What are your plans for this weekend?Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment