Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Love

So... tell me this smile isn't the MOST adorable thing in the ENTIRE universe? This was last week @ 6 weeks old.. She is 7 weeks yesterday but I get to see this face all day everyday... along with her brothers... I'm so blessed! I also got to talk to Sonny two days in a row. I love hearing his voice. Every conversation we have makes me more and more sure we are perfect for each other. Sure we've had our ups and downs but I really think that this is it! We're both sooo ready for the long haul! I cant wait until he can come home. Of course that'll be our next up-hill battle... since he has to parole to grants pass.. an hour away from us.. 5 seconds away from the crazy bitch that has tried to kill me and is CONTINUOUSLY trying to start shit. I'm just ready for us to be a family again! Time will show all the nay-Sayers where his heart is. It's with me and our 3 gorgeous kids! Where it always has been!!


Glitter Text Generator

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment