Saturday, May 12, 2012

The 5 languages of love

So a woman I met online in a facebook group for christians told me about this book that helped her communicate with her husband better and after she got him to read it and take it seriously he began to communicate with her better as well. So I read it and I have to tell you I was a little stand offish at first but then I really just opened my mind and took it all in. I took the test and these were my scores:

11 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

"The highest score indicates your primary love language (the highest score is 12). It’s not uncommon to have two high scores, although one language does have a slight edge for most people. That just means two languages are important to you.
The lower scores indicate those languages you seldom use to communicate love and which probably don’t affect you very much on an emotional level. Click Next to learn more about your primary love language and how to put it to use."

Words of Affirmation
Actions don't always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, "I love you", are important & hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.

It really says a lot about me and I can see it in everything I do now. I sent the book to Sonny. LOL I send him Sudoku books regularly from Amazon.com and I slipped this one in. He mentioned getting it but hasnt said anything since. I have told him before in letters that I read it and it would mean a lot to me if he read it to.. so we will see I guess!! LMAO Its kind of a FU FU book lol not sure the guys will let him read it without giving him a hard time... but if he wants us to work then he has to put in some work too!! Right?!??!?!?!!

Any who... I read it and I am a believer... Have any of you read it? Take the quiz and tell me what you scored in the comments... can you see how it relates to you in your life??

Click HERE to take the quiz!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment