Friday, May 11, 2012

Mmmmm....

Ok so I know I was supposed to put up photos of diner last night but right after dinner... life happened.. the boys made a mess and needed an immediate bath and then Olivia woke up early from her nap wanted to be fed and then exploded in her pants s then I had to bathe her and feed her again and then I had homework.. So I'm a little late... SORRY!! Any who.. it didn't turn out exactly like the photo online but it does look pretty good.. I wont be making it again though!!! While it was SCRUMPTIOUS.. its not very healthy AT ALL!!!

In the recipes defense, it was VERY good, just not something I would make on a regular basis strictly for its fat content! Not doing too much out of the ordinary the rest of the week, we made Nachos tonight and tomorrow I am going to make pork chops with a new marinade I found on pinterest and then Im going old school on Sunday with a nice ham and all the fixins for mothers day! My mom and I both LOVE my ham so it works for everyone!! Well I have more homework to do so Ill catch y'all later!! NIGHT!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment