Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Busy Little Bees

WOW! We got our summer off to an amazing start. Last Friday, the 1st of June, a few things to do in Roseburg. We received some funding from UCAN to help us get caught up on our electric bill. Being on bed rest killed my bank account and we got behind. :( I am so thankful for the resources around us. Then Lucas had a therapy session. He has been so angry lately, I didn't know what else to do. He seemed to like talking to the woman. Talks about Sonny a lot. Breaks my heart. I hate that our choices have affected him so much. We will be seeing her weekly (Fridays) for the next several months to see if we can work some stuff out with him. Hopefully we can get him going in the right direction by the time school starts. On Saturday we went down to Grants Pass to see everyone. I had an appointment with Leah, my sister in law, for her to cut my hair. Nothing major just a trim and some bangs :) The boys got their Mohawks shaped up and they got to see Momo and Grandma Julie and pop pop. They were pretty excited. Then we went to Tom Pierce park and had a mini BBQ with my sister Courtney, her fiance Brian and Bentley their baby and their BFF Harley and his mom Roxanne. It was so fun just hanging out, outside. I truly love the summertime! We headed home after that to relax a little bit and my girlfriend Chelivy and her family (Hubby Charles; her son Tyler and her step kids Alex & Elizabeth) They hung out ans spent the night. Us grown ups had some laughs and reminisced while the kiddos slept and when they got up they got to play in the playroom while I made pancakes! We all went and did a little yard saleing and then had a mini BBQ at the park for lunch. Then they had to go home. We went home to clean up a little and relax. Monday (June 4th) we went down and my mom co-signed for my sister to get into an house. We got her all moved in and ready to begin her new life. This is her first place so we had to go shopping. It's easy to not realize how much "start up" stuff one needs for a house. She didn't get everything but she got a start. The boys got to visit Leah's new house while we were shopping for Courtney and after we were done mom and I went and picked them up. We hung out for a little bit then headed home. We got home at about 11:30 and boy were we pooped. I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday and today I'm taking it pretty easy too. One more day of laziness and then Friday were leaving for Grants Pass for the weekend and another crazy adventure for us! Ill have to tell ya all about it another day!! Until then, Happy sunshine!!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment