Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Accountability

So I was finally able to apologize for past transgressions. Not all of mine, of course, but I was finally able to own my part in the history of our lives. He said he wasn't sure how to respond and all I said was I didn't want a response. Not right now anyways. I just want to have it said. I also explained that I think we need to be free and expected to hold each other accountable. Setting some ground rules is definitely going to help us and then holding each other to those ground rules will really help us learn how to handle situations with each other.I know it is going to be really hard, I just am so looking forward to actually beginning to work on us.

Do you have ground rules in your marriage? What ground rules are best for you and how do you hold each other accountable?Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment