Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Day Photo challenge- Day 23

A photo of your favorite book


Ok, so A lot of people may expect me to answer this one WAY differently. Let me tell you YES I LOVE TWILIGHT but it is NOT m favorite book. Im about to go a lil nerdy on ya's. The Wheel of Time series is my all time favorite book (series). I can read them all over and over and over again.

I also must admit, that it wasn't always this way. I have spent YEARS denying my husband the satisfaction of turning me onto this book. Making excuses that it just wasn't my genre and I wasn't THAT girl. LOL Right before I gave birth to my oldest boy (he is 5 now, almost 5.5) I gave in. I was home about to have a baby and bored out of my mind! So while he was at work I read the first two books LMAO I was hooked. I kept it a secret for a while but he busted me and laughed at me but from then on we read then together. Every night we read for a bit and then talked about it all.

I love thinking of those nights we would talk about the books until 2-3 am. Then be shocked we had spent that much time "only talking" before we would get busy. :D

OK, so this series holds a special place in my heart. For a few different reasons. :DPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment