Saturday, May 12, 2012

30 day photo challenge -- Day 2

A photo of you and a person you've been close with for a while.
This is my sister-in-law Leah! She has been by my side from day 1. She is just the most amazing, sister, friend... WOMAN, anyone could ever know. She is sweet and caring and funny and very understanding. She has been through a lot with me including the births of Lucas and Mark and ALL of the relationship stuff with Sonny. She is one of my best friends, I know that even though we don't talk every day, if I ever need to I can call her... day or night and talk. I love you Leah and I appreciate your love and friendship more than you may ever realize!

This photo is actually Leah and I RIGHT BEFORE I gave birth to my oldest Lucas. Leah walked me through every bit of pregnancy. Everyone tells her she should have gone into nursing and delivering babies cause she is AMAZING!! If I remember correctly, I had Lucas just a few hours after this was taken!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment