Thursday, May 17, 2012

30 Day photo challenge - Day 9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


This is my best friend. Megan. She has been my best friend far longer than anyone realizes. She has been by my side supporting me for years, even if we weren't that close. I always knew I could
(and can) count on her. She was my rock when I needed her to be and neither of us realized it Until I moved 1400 miles away. Then it became heart breakingly clear to me. Now that I'm back, Its hard for me to think of a time when we weren't friends. High school, I guess. I was a presumptuous ass with anger issues and didn't think she'd wanna be friends with me! Wish Ida taken a chance back then and just said HEY! Dummy me, but were friends now and that's what matters! She is an amazing friend, a wonderful mom and an overall beautiful soul! I am a better person for having her in my life!

I LOVE YOU MEG! LIKE IT OR NOT YOU'RE MY BFF!!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment