Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quarter of a century old..

So in 5 days Ill hit the last milestone that I really want to think about. Ill be 25. I don't know how this happened but I can tell you I'm not too happy about it. I mean, Ive lived for a quarter of a century and the only things of importance that I have accomplished are my children. Is this odd to anyone but me?? I feel like I should be so much farther along in life. I rent my home (but we are talking about buying it) and Ive never had a new car, hell, the one I do own is falling apart on me.

IDK I just feel.... behind in some way. hopefully by 30 Ill have more to say Ive accomplished, since Ill be getting my first (of several) college degrees this year and again am hoping to make my first home purchase in the next 2. So I guess we will see where things lead....
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment