Thursday, December 29, 2011

So Sonny called today...

Yes, he did and my heart broke because I didn't have the funds to put onto the phone account. If he would have waited one more day.... So I'm hoping he tries again tomorrow. I kept saying it into the phone but I have no idea if he could hear me or not. So here is hoping.

Besides his missed phone call I was able to get a bunch done today. A dentist appointment set up for the kids and I signed up for C, that should help with these growing boys and their milk consumption. LOL. I also got the chance to look into therapy for Lucas, myself and our family. I think it will really help us a lot over the course of the next year while Sonny is away and who knows maybe once he gets out he will want to come and join a session too. Maybe it will help us all heal. Didn't make any calls on that aspect yet though... I have to wait until after the New Year when everyone goes back to work.

My mouth us still in agony, I'm having to force myself to eat cause it hurts so bad but Dentists around her apparently take the school calender up as well and take off for the two weeks for Christmas and new years... so it looks like I'm screwed until next week. Its going to be a long weekend. BUT I get to steak my nephew Bentley away and that should help some of my depression. He is getting so big so fast and makes me really anxious to meet my little Olivia.

Well I'm off for now! Hoping for a good day tomorrow and who knows maybe Ill be able to talk to Sonny and get some closure on that aspect of my life.

Night All!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment